skip to main | skip to sidebar

Love For You

Welcome To Love For You, Can You Imagine? Can you imagine a world where Love is the solution? Imagine a world where Acceptance and Tolerance are a way of living? Imagine a world where the language is Love? Imagine a world where people do their best in every situation? Imagine a world where people never experience hate? Imagine a world at peace... because Love is the solution!

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Home
  • Song
    • Panjabi song
    • All song
    • MP3
  • Art
  • ICA
  • Trace Mob
WELCOME TO ARMAAN LOVE FOR YOU | THANKS FOR VISIT MY BLOG

Sunday, April 10, 2011

at 3:57 AM

woman


When you are lovingly talking to me
I feel all the stars are around my eyes
I feel you are mine.. you belong to me
I am forgetting all my world & my tears

kg

You can't realize but when I close my eyes
I feel always you are talking & smiling inside
when I spend few minutes with you so lovingly
In the night my sleep give up me for so many hours

kg

I have lot of mistakes in my life
lots of tears and sorrows..
which are so difficult to over come
so difficult to correct any day
Promise me you will not think of me so much
because one of your tear can burn my heart
I need your smiles , I love your smiles so much
Do you know.. tears are so familiar to my heart
maria 1c
If one day you could come to me
If my life will not be finish
remember I will be waiting for you
as today with eyes full of love . . .
maria 1c

--

--
Your Missed Calls, Msg, & Chat are Not My Disturbance ...,
But ,,
The Disturbance lies in Ur Silence....
So always be in touch With me.....
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

cool

Popular Posts

  • VACANCY
    ********************************* VACANCY************************************ POST:- True Friend ELIGIBILITY:- Loving & Caring DUTY:- To...
  • ///// A G I N G ///// A G I N G \\\\\ A G I N G \\\\\ Part II /////
    Aging-2 Age and Training Response An appropriately graded aerobic training program can augment the aerobic power of 65 year old subjects...
  • Heart Angel
    You are my heart angel That I won’t forget I know your there no matter what When you cry I try to stand tall and cheer you up, but it...
  • DOSTI
    तेरी दोस्ती को पलकों पर सजायेंगे हम जब तक जिन्दगी है तब तक हर रस्म निभाएंगे आपको मनाने के लिए हम भगवान् के पास जायेंगे जब तक दुआ पूरी न ह...
  • Without You
    Without you, the city falls asleep softly, Without you, the color disappears slowly, Without you, the trees forget the wind, Without you,...
  • Time is Passing us By..
    Time is like a river . . . You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow has passed and will never pass again. E...
  • ...May Our Friendship Last Forever...
    ...May Our Friendship Last Forever... May our friendship last forever; May I sail upon your sea. May we go through life together; May t...
  • A story about honesty, truth-- which will help you to gain trust of others
    The Seed A successful business man was growing old and knew it was time to choose a successor to take over the business. Instead of choo...
  • Ever Lonely
    Well if you're ever lonely you can call on me and I'll be here for you all you've got to do is call said I'm always waitin...
  • I told GOD...
    I told GOD... I told GOD: Let all my friends be healthy and happy forever...! GOD said: But for 4 days only....! I said: Yes, let ...

Total Pageviews

Sparkline

Labels

  • Bewafa Shayari's (4)
  • Chahat (7)
  • Credit Crunch Love (1)
  • Dating / Flirting (2)
  • Friendship (7)
  • Ghazal (1)
  • Introduction to Love (21)
  • Life (2)
  • LOVE (48)
  • LOVE QUOTE (5)
  • LOVE Tips (27)
  • Meri Tamanna (3)
  • miss you (4)
  • MOHABBAT (12)
  • My Dream Girl (2)
  • Poems (8)
  • Shayari (18)
  • Success (3)
  • Yaadein (9)
© Copyright 2011 Amaanlove4u. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

 
© Copyright 2011 Love For You | Catch Me Facebook | Twitter | Design By Micky: