skip to main | skip to sidebar

Love For You

Welcome To Love For You, Can You Imagine? Can you imagine a world where Love is the solution? Imagine a world where Acceptance and Tolerance are a way of living? Imagine a world where the language is Love? Imagine a world where people do their best in every situation? Imagine a world where people never experience hate? Imagine a world at peace... because Love is the solution!

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Home
  • Song
    • Panjabi song
    • All song
    • MP3
  • Art
  • ICA
  • Trace Mob
WELCOME TO ARMAAN LOVE FOR YOU | THANKS FOR VISIT MY BLOG

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

love being in love with you

at 3:54 AM


I love being in love with you Living inside your heart The giving and the taking You are not forsaken I love being in love with you Thank you just for choosing me That we should be Being in love forever And ever, ever I stare and wonder at what I found I just discovered why the world is round Round in a circle my arms will be And doing the same as you It ain't right it's only for you and me Only the lonely do it separately Keep it alive on the food of love But only the chosen few In my life you see some changes in me We listen and we grow Any child that clings to childish things Is trying to let go And up to now I'd thought I'd seen as far as I could see And I love being in love with you Living inside your heart The giving and the taking You are not forsaken I love being in love with you Thank you just for choosing me That we should be Being in love forever And ever, ever.....
 

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

cool

Popular Posts

  • VACANCY
    ********************************* VACANCY************************************ POST:- True Friend ELIGIBILITY:- Loving & Caring DUTY:- To...
  • ///// A G I N G ///// A G I N G \\\\\ A G I N G \\\\\ Part II /////
    Aging-2 Age and Training Response An appropriately graded aerobic training program can augment the aerobic power of 65 year old subjects...
  • Heart Angel
    You are my heart angel That I won’t forget I know your there no matter what When you cry I try to stand tall and cheer you up, but it...
  • DOSTI
    तेरी दोस्ती को पलकों पर सजायेंगे हम जब तक जिन्दगी है तब तक हर रस्म निभाएंगे आपको मनाने के लिए हम भगवान् के पास जायेंगे जब तक दुआ पूरी न ह...
  • Without You
    Without you, the city falls asleep softly, Without you, the color disappears slowly, Without you, the trees forget the wind, Without you,...
  • Time is Passing us By..
    Time is like a river . . . You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow has passed and will never pass again. E...
  • 48 Romantic Thingz To Do For Ur Lover
    1. Watch the sunset together. 2. Whisper to each other. 3. Cook for each other. 4. Walk in the rain. 5. Hold hands 6. Buy gifts ...
  • A Little Interesting Story
    A Little Interesting Story The scene: Washington D.C. Metro Station on a cold January morning. He played six Bach pieces for about an h...
  • ...May Our Friendship Last Forever...
    ...May Our Friendship Last Forever... May our friendship last forever; May I sail upon your sea. May we go through life together; May t...
  • A story about honesty, truth-- which will help you to gain trust of others
    The Seed A successful business man was growing old and knew it was time to choose a successor to take over the business. Instead of choo...

Total Pageviews

Sparkline

Labels

  • Bewafa Shayari's (4)
  • Chahat (7)
  • Credit Crunch Love (1)
  • Dating / Flirting (2)
  • Friendship (7)
  • Ghazal (1)
  • Introduction to Love (21)
  • Life (2)
  • LOVE (48)
  • LOVE QUOTE (5)
  • LOVE Tips (27)
  • Meri Tamanna (3)
  • miss you (4)
  • MOHABBAT (12)
  • My Dream Girl (2)
  • Poems (8)
  • Shayari (18)
  • Success (3)
  • Yaadein (9)
© Copyright 2011 Amaanlove4u. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

 
© Copyright 2011 Love For You | Catch Me Facebook | Twitter | Design By Micky: