skip to main | skip to sidebar

Love For You

Welcome To Love For You, Can You Imagine? Can you imagine a world where Love is the solution? Imagine a world where Acceptance and Tolerance are a way of living? Imagine a world where the language is Love? Imagine a world where people do their best in every situation? Imagine a world where people never experience hate? Imagine a world at peace... because Love is the solution!

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Home
  • Song
    • Panjabi song
    • All song
    • MP3
  • Art
  • ICA
  • Trace Mob
WELCOME TO ARMAAN LOVE FOR YOU | THANKS FOR VISIT MY BLOG

Monday, March 14, 2011

!-! I'm kissing you my darling .......!!

at 7:35 AM

I'm so in love
I'm still in love

000o000h9aC.gif
I've never been in love quite before
until I saw your face
and watching stars without you
my soul cries
my heaving heart
is full of pain
when we're apart
the aching
00N30524zCa.jpg
I'm kissing you
I'm kissing you
I'm kissing you my darling
I'm kissing you....
000a052irSe.jpg
You're my father
you're my soldier
you protect me, boy you save me
you're my Darling
you're my sweetheart
you are my doctor, counselor,
provider, professor, my everything
000q053rrZT.jpg
And I love you, I love you, I love you, yes I love you
I need you, I need you, I need you, I can't live without you
I trust you, I trust you, with every ounce of me
Just teach me, boy teach me, just take me
________%281%29.jpg
When we make love I can feel all your spirit
deep inside of me
Baby you're so pure
BUAKN9lOcJ.jpg
I'm Kissing you forever, and ever, and ever
I love Kissing you (kissing you, kissing you)
000l000h9aC.jpg
I love everything about you baby
it's been so many years since we fell in love
we got something special baby
we can cry together
we can grow together
be ourselves together
and I love you more than music
yes I love you more than music
00d8051Th_B.jpg
I'd rather be kissing you, oh
I'm kissing you oh (kissing you, kissing you)


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

cool

Popular Posts

  • VACANCY
    ********************************* VACANCY************************************ POST:- True Friend ELIGIBILITY:- Loving & Caring DUTY:- To...
  • ///// A G I N G ///// A G I N G \\\\\ A G I N G \\\\\ Part II /////
    Aging-2 Age and Training Response An appropriately graded aerobic training program can augment the aerobic power of 65 year old subjects...
  • Heart Angel
    You are my heart angel That I won’t forget I know your there no matter what When you cry I try to stand tall and cheer you up, but it...
  • DOSTI
    तेरी दोस्ती को पलकों पर सजायेंगे हम जब तक जिन्दगी है तब तक हर रस्म निभाएंगे आपको मनाने के लिए हम भगवान् के पास जायेंगे जब तक दुआ पूरी न ह...
  • Without You
    Without you, the city falls asleep softly, Without you, the color disappears slowly, Without you, the trees forget the wind, Without you,...
  • Time is Passing us By..
    Time is like a river . . . You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow has passed and will never pass again. E...
  • ...May Our Friendship Last Forever...
    ...May Our Friendship Last Forever... May our friendship last forever; May I sail upon your sea. May we go through life together; May t...
  • A story about honesty, truth-- which will help you to gain trust of others
    The Seed A successful business man was growing old and knew it was time to choose a successor to take over the business. Instead of choo...
  • Ever Lonely
    Well if you're ever lonely you can call on me and I'll be here for you all you've got to do is call said I'm always waitin...
  • I told GOD...
    I told GOD... I told GOD: Let all my friends be healthy and happy forever...! GOD said: But for 4 days only....! I said: Yes, let ...

Total Pageviews

Sparkline

Labels

  • Bewafa Shayari's (4)
  • Chahat (7)
  • Credit Crunch Love (1)
  • Dating / Flirting (2)
  • Friendship (7)
  • Ghazal (1)
  • Introduction to Love (21)
  • Life (2)
  • LOVE (48)
  • LOVE QUOTE (5)
  • LOVE Tips (27)
  • Meri Tamanna (3)
  • miss you (4)
  • MOHABBAT (12)
  • My Dream Girl (2)
  • Poems (8)
  • Shayari (18)
  • Success (3)
  • Yaadein (9)
© Copyright 2011 Amaanlove4u. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

 
© Copyright 2011 Love For You | Catch Me Facebook | Twitter | Design By Micky: