skip to main | skip to sidebar

Love For You

Welcome To Love For You, Can You Imagine? Can you imagine a world where Love is the solution? Imagine a world where Acceptance and Tolerance are a way of living? Imagine a world where the language is Love? Imagine a world where people do their best in every situation? Imagine a world where people never experience hate? Imagine a world at peace... because Love is the solution!

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Home
  • Song
    • Panjabi song
    • All song
    • MP3
  • Art
  • ICA
  • Trace Mob
WELCOME TO ARMAAN LOVE FOR YOU | THANKS FOR VISIT MY BLOG

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I and love and you

at 6:55 AM



Load the car and write the note
Grab your bag and grab your coat
Tell the ones that need to know
We are headed north

One foot in and one foot back
But it don't pay, to live like that
So i cut the ties and i jumped the tracks
For never to return

Ah Brooklyn Brooklyn take me in
Are you aware the shape I'm in
My hands they shake my head it spins
Ah Brooklyn Brooklyn take me in

When at first I learned to speak
I used all my words to fight
With him and her and you and me
Oh but its just a waste of time
Yeah its such a waste of time

That woman shes got eyes that shine
Like a pair of stolen polished dimes
She asked to dance I said it's fine
I'll see you in the morning time

Ah Brooklyn Brooklyn take me in
Are you aware the shape im in
My hands they shake my head it spins
Ah Brooklyn Brooklyn take me in

Three words that became hard to say
I and love and you
What you were then, I am today
Look at the things I do

Dumbed down and numbed by time and age
Your dreams to catch the world, the cage
The highway sets the travelers stage
All exits look the same

Three words that became hard to say
I and love and you
I and love and you
I and love and you



Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

cool

Popular Posts

  • VACANCY
    ********************************* VACANCY************************************ POST:- True Friend ELIGIBILITY:- Loving & Caring DUTY:- To...
  • ///// A G I N G ///// A G I N G \\\\\ A G I N G \\\\\ Part II /////
    Aging-2 Age and Training Response An appropriately graded aerobic training program can augment the aerobic power of 65 year old subjects...
  • Heart Angel
    You are my heart angel That I won’t forget I know your there no matter what When you cry I try to stand tall and cheer you up, but it...
  • DOSTI
    तेरी दोस्ती को पलकों पर सजायेंगे हम जब तक जिन्दगी है तब तक हर रस्म निभाएंगे आपको मनाने के लिए हम भगवान् के पास जायेंगे जब तक दुआ पूरी न ह...
  • Without You
    Without you, the city falls asleep softly, Without you, the color disappears slowly, Without you, the trees forget the wind, Without you,...
  • Time is Passing us By..
    Time is like a river . . . You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow has passed and will never pass again. E...
  • 48 Romantic Thingz To Do For Ur Lover
    1. Watch the sunset together. 2. Whisper to each other. 3. Cook for each other. 4. Walk in the rain. 5. Hold hands 6. Buy gifts ...
  • A Little Interesting Story
    A Little Interesting Story The scene: Washington D.C. Metro Station on a cold January morning. He played six Bach pieces for about an h...
  • ...May Our Friendship Last Forever...
    ...May Our Friendship Last Forever... May our friendship last forever; May I sail upon your sea. May we go through life together; May t...
  • A story about honesty, truth-- which will help you to gain trust of others
    The Seed A successful business man was growing old and knew it was time to choose a successor to take over the business. Instead of choo...

Total Pageviews

Sparkline

Labels

  • Bewafa Shayari's (4)
  • Chahat (7)
  • Credit Crunch Love (1)
  • Dating / Flirting (2)
  • Friendship (7)
  • Ghazal (1)
  • Introduction to Love (21)
  • Life (2)
  • LOVE (48)
  • LOVE QUOTE (5)
  • LOVE Tips (27)
  • Meri Tamanna (3)
  • miss you (4)
  • MOHABBAT (12)
  • My Dream Girl (2)
  • Poems (8)
  • Shayari (18)
  • Success (3)
  • Yaadein (9)
© Copyright 2011 Amaanlove4u. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

 
© Copyright 2011 Love For You | Catch Me Facebook | Twitter | Design By Micky: