skip to main | skip to sidebar

Love For You

Welcome To Love For You, Can You Imagine? Can you imagine a world where Love is the solution? Imagine a world where Acceptance and Tolerance are a way of living? Imagine a world where the language is Love? Imagine a world where people do their best in every situation? Imagine a world where people never experience hate? Imagine a world at peace... because Love is the solution!

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Home
  • Song
    • Panjabi song
    • All song
    • MP3
  • Art
  • ICA
  • Trace Mob
WELCOME TO ARMAAN LOVE FOR YOU | THANKS FOR VISIT MY BLOG

Thursday, March 3, 2011

``` crazy CID facts :: these are really funny ```

at 8:07 AM

Crazy C.I.D facts :

1. Daya has the world record of breaking most number of doors,,

2. C.I.D bureau has 1 toyota qualis since last 11 years,

3. In entire 20 storeyed building of C.I.D only 7 people works,,
4. There is no POLICE,,C.I.D handles every case.

5. Accused person accepts his crime only after getting slap from Daya on face.

6. None of them ever got married,

7. None of them ever got promotion, not even ACP.

8. Salunke just presses CONTROL & ALT, & gets Finger prints tested,,

9. people remember a person they just saw once & give excat sketch,

10.End of episode,, all criminals get Fassi,,,!


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

cool

Popular Posts

  • VACANCY
    ********************************* VACANCY************************************ POST:- True Friend ELIGIBILITY:- Loving & Caring DUTY:- To...
  • ///// A G I N G ///// A G I N G \\\\\ A G I N G \\\\\ Part II /////
    Aging-2 Age and Training Response An appropriately graded aerobic training program can augment the aerobic power of 65 year old subjects...
  • Heart Angel
    You are my heart angel That I won’t forget I know your there no matter what When you cry I try to stand tall and cheer you up, but it...
  • DOSTI
    तेरी दोस्ती को पलकों पर सजायेंगे हम जब तक जिन्दगी है तब तक हर रस्म निभाएंगे आपको मनाने के लिए हम भगवान् के पास जायेंगे जब तक दुआ पूरी न ह...
  • Without You
    Without you, the city falls asleep softly, Without you, the color disappears slowly, Without you, the trees forget the wind, Without you,...
  • Time is Passing us By..
    Time is like a river . . . You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow has passed and will never pass again. E...
  • 48 Romantic Thingz To Do For Ur Lover
    1. Watch the sunset together. 2. Whisper to each other. 3. Cook for each other. 4. Walk in the rain. 5. Hold hands 6. Buy gifts ...
  • A Little Interesting Story
    A Little Interesting Story The scene: Washington D.C. Metro Station on a cold January morning. He played six Bach pieces for about an h...
  • ...May Our Friendship Last Forever...
    ...May Our Friendship Last Forever... May our friendship last forever; May I sail upon your sea. May we go through life together; May t...
  • A story about honesty, truth-- which will help you to gain trust of others
    The Seed A successful business man was growing old and knew it was time to choose a successor to take over the business. Instead of choo...

Total Pageviews

Sparkline

Labels

  • Bewafa Shayari's (4)
  • Chahat (7)
  • Credit Crunch Love (1)
  • Dating / Flirting (2)
  • Friendship (7)
  • Ghazal (1)
  • Introduction to Love (21)
  • Life (2)
  • LOVE (48)
  • LOVE QUOTE (5)
  • LOVE Tips (27)
  • Meri Tamanna (3)
  • miss you (4)
  • MOHABBAT (12)
  • My Dream Girl (2)
  • Poems (8)
  • Shayari (18)
  • Success (3)
  • Yaadein (9)
© Copyright 2011 Amaanlove4u. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

 
© Copyright 2011 Love For You | Catch Me Facebook | Twitter | Design By Micky: