Tuesday, February 1, 2011

JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU SOME LOVE


www.loveever.org





Everytime I say I love you...
I'm really trying to say so much more
than those three little words.
I'm trying to say you mean more to me
than anyone else in the world.
I'm trying to let you know that I adore you
and that I cherish the time we spend together.
I'm trying to explain that I want you
and that I need you
and that I get lost in wonderful thoughts
every time I think about you.
And each time I whisper "I love you",
I'm trying to remind you that
you're the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I'd rather have bad times with you,
than good times with someone else.
I'd rather be beside you in a storm,
than safe and warm by myself.
I'd rather have hard times together,
than to have it easy apart.
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart.

Relationships of all kinds are like sand held in your hand.
Held loosely, with an open hand,
the sand remains where it is.
The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on,
the sand trickles through your fingers.
You may hold on to some of it, but most will be spilled.
A relationship is like that.
Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person,
it is likely to remain intact.
But hold too tightly, too possessively,
and the relationship slips away and is lost.





If dreams weren't dreams,
and dreams come true,
I wouldn't be here I'd be with you,
distance is one thing that keeps us apart
but you will always remain in my heart

I wish that you were here or that I were there,
or that we were together anywhere!

Don't measure the distance;
measure my love.

Close together, or far apart,
u will always be here in my heart

Distance is just a test to
see how far love can travel...



Love is the shortest
distance between hearts.

I would give up anything
just to be with you.

Distance is a dagger
in the heart of two lovers.

Far in distance, but near at heart,
you'll always be the angel of my heart.

Distance does not matter
if two hearts are loyal to one another.

Absence makes thy heart grow fonder.
I hate the stars because
I look at the same ones as you do,
without you.

In true love the smallest distance is too great,
and the greatest distance can be bridged.

The simple lack of her is more to me
than others' presence.

I may not get to see you as often as I like.
I may not get to hold you in my arms
all through the night.
But deep in my heart I truly know,
you're the one that I love,
and I can't let you go.

When it rains it reminds me of you.
Although 2000 miles away is so far
I still always walk outside
in the rain and kiss it just for you.
It never fails me.
The rain will always come and I'll always love you.
Next time you see a storm on the horizon
please don't fear it's just heaven
doing me the favor of taking you my kiss.
Walk outside and kiss the rain whenever you need me.







0 comments:

Post a Comment