skip to main | skip to sidebar

Love For You

Welcome To Love For You, Can You Imagine? Can you imagine a world where Love is the solution? Imagine a world where Acceptance and Tolerance are a way of living? Imagine a world where the language is Love? Imagine a world where people do their best in every situation? Imagine a world where people never experience hate? Imagine a world at peace... because Love is the solution!

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Home
  • Song
    • Panjabi song
    • All song
    • MP3
  • Art
  • ICA
  • Trace Mob
WELCOME TO ARMAAN LOVE FOR YOU | THANKS FOR VISIT MY BLOG

Monday, December 13, 2010

I am Not Your Friend If....

at 6:07 AM


I am Not Your Friend If.....
you have to think before you speak to me!

I am Not Your Friend If.....
my presence ever makes you feel uncomfortable!

I am Not Your Friend If.....
you have to thank me for everything i do for you!

I am Not Your Friend If.....
you have to say sorry for everything
that you don't do!

I am Not Your Friend If.....
you have to ask me for favors!

I am Not Your Friend If.....
you think i would not be curious to
know your new philosophy of life!

I am Not Your Friend If.....
you go by what I say and do not understand
what I don't say!

I am Not Your Friend If.....
you think that listening to your dreams
would put me to sleep!

I am Not Your Friend If.....
you think that seeing you in pain, would
not bring a tear to me!

I am Not Your Friend If.....
you think I do not remember the first time
we met!

I am Not Your Friend If.....
you don't see the thousand ways I try to
make you happy..!!

www.loveever.org

LETS BE FRIENDS FOREVER.........!!!!!!!!!!

 
 
 
 
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

cool

Popular Posts

  • VACANCY
    ********************************* VACANCY************************************ POST:- True Friend ELIGIBILITY:- Loving & Caring DUTY:- To...
  • ///// A G I N G ///// A G I N G \\\\\ A G I N G \\\\\ Part II /////
    Aging-2 Age and Training Response An appropriately graded aerobic training program can augment the aerobic power of 65 year old subjects...
  • Heart Angel
    You are my heart angel That I won’t forget I know your there no matter what When you cry I try to stand tall and cheer you up, but it...
  • DOSTI
    तेरी दोस्ती को पलकों पर सजायेंगे हम जब तक जिन्दगी है तब तक हर रस्म निभाएंगे आपको मनाने के लिए हम भगवान् के पास जायेंगे जब तक दुआ पूरी न ह...
  • Without You
    Without you, the city falls asleep softly, Without you, the color disappears slowly, Without you, the trees forget the wind, Without you,...
  • Time is Passing us By..
    Time is like a river . . . You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow has passed and will never pass again. E...
  • ...May Our Friendship Last Forever...
    ...May Our Friendship Last Forever... May our friendship last forever; May I sail upon your sea. May we go through life together; May t...
  • A story about honesty, truth-- which will help you to gain trust of others
    The Seed A successful business man was growing old and knew it was time to choose a successor to take over the business. Instead of choo...
  • Ever Lonely
    Well if you're ever lonely you can call on me and I'll be here for you all you've got to do is call said I'm always waitin...
  • I told GOD...
    I told GOD... I told GOD: Let all my friends be healthy and happy forever...! GOD said: But for 4 days only....! I said: Yes, let ...

Total Pageviews

Sparkline

Labels

  • Bewafa Shayari's (4)
  • Chahat (7)
  • Credit Crunch Love (1)
  • Dating / Flirting (2)
  • Friendship (7)
  • Ghazal (1)
  • Introduction to Love (21)
  • Life (2)
  • LOVE (48)
  • LOVE QUOTE (5)
  • LOVE Tips (27)
  • Meri Tamanna (3)
  • miss you (4)
  • MOHABBAT (12)
  • My Dream Girl (2)
  • Poems (8)
  • Shayari (18)
  • Success (3)
  • Yaadein (9)
© Copyright 2011 Amaanlove4u. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

 
© Copyright 2011 Love For You | Catch Me Facebook | Twitter | Design By Micky: