Monday, January 17, 2011

Emotions with Pictures

Emotions with Pictures


You came to my life quietly, simple and the world stood still
I could not say a word or even simple gesture showed
So I love you in silence
Worship you in a distance
Dream of you from a far
The feeling was kept

I wanted to say I love you
I wanted to show you how I care
But became afraid, afraid that you'll laugh at me
Then in silence I try to find the fulfillment of my unspoken love....!!!!!!




BLIND ME AND BURN ME IN
THE FURNACE OF THESE RULES
CAN ANYONE ANSWER ME?
CAN U DEAR GOD?
I CANT HEAR YOU OR
AT LEAST CAN U HEAR ME?………..!!!!!!!



I have turned into a misanthrope
like a doper in his death bed.
The lack of ur untroubled love
eats me frm inside.
Im like a candle without flame
like a bird without wings
like a black cloud without a silver lining.
Feeling so desperate to feel the
warmth of ur arms
& the sweetness of ur lips
or atleast the sound of ur honeyed
voice in my ears.
Wanting n longing to be rescued from
this prison of unbearable pain.
I want back the equanimity* only u can bring
The elavated jubiliation* in my heart
Wanting to feel the tranquility* of ur untroubled love.
I look back at that moment when u were
lying here in my arms, solely mine.
But now its gone like a bolt from out of the blue.
I long to live it once again.....



as your eyes fall you rest upon my wing
just rest my dear
i'll fly away with you

if you're going to love me to the death
you will love me 'til my death and after
and one day we'll all be dead
singing to the sun
our troubles gone in space and
out of the atmosphere


i'll wait for worry to wake you again.



bashar ko ishq se jab aagahi nahi hoti
ye zindagi bhi kabhi zindagi nahi hoti

wo aaye ghar pe hammare,magar raqeeb ke sath
ye dosti hai to phir dushmani nahi hoti

ye kis ghareeb ka dil bujh gaya ke mehfil mein
chiragh jalte hain aur roshni nahi hoti

kuch iss tarah se tabbiyat ne gham nawaza hai
wo aayen bhi to hamen ab khushi nahi hoti

nigaah e khaas se dekho to baat hai,warna
har ek nigaah mohabbat bhari nahi hoti

FAQAT JABEEN KA JHUKANA TO KOI BAAT NAHI
AGAR YE DIL NA JHUKE,,BANDAGI NAHI HOTI





0 comments:

Post a Comment